Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the legal framework for the use of theextraenergy website www.extraenergy.com and apply to all of the content located on this site.
extraenergy reserves the right in the future to change the terms and conditions in accordance with the legal requirements. Should a change occur, the updated version will be published on the site stating the modification date.
By using the extraenergy website, you understand and agree that:
- This website is provided for information purposes only and is not, in particular, intended to confer any legal rights on you.
- This website does not constitute an invitation to invest in extraenergy or any other company’s shares and/or bonds. Any decisions you make in reliance on this information are solely your responsibility.
- Although due care has been taken in compiling the contents of this website, extraenergy accepts no liability in respect of any errors, omissions or inaccuracies contained or referred to in it. extraenergy provides the content on the website in good faith, but no warranty or representation by, or on behalf of extraenergy or any of its directors, officers, employees or advisers or any other person that the content is accurate, complete or up-to-date. Any use of, or reliance on, this website and/or any of its content is at your own risk.
- extraenergy will make every effort for the website www.extraenergy.com to be kept up-to-date and accurate. Claims for damages because of lack of quality, suitability, truth, accuracy or completeness of the materials and information contained on the website are excluded.
- While extraenergy takes reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs on the site, no liability is accepted for them.
- The website www.extraenergy.com is copyrighted in content and in structure. extraenergyendeavours to observe the copyrights of the graphics and texts used and to use self-created graphics and texts or to use unlicensed graphics and text. Third party contributions are marked as such. Despite this, should a copyright infringement occur, extraenergy will, after notification, remove the relevant object or indicate the appropriate copyright.
- The copyright for the content on the website www.extraenergy.com belongs solely to Extra Energy Supply Ltd. Any use or reproduction of such diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express permission of extraenergy.
- Trade marks, logos and brand names shown on the website are owned by extraenergy or its licensors. No rights are granted to use any of them without the prior written permission of the owners.
- The extraenergy website contains direct or indirect references to external links. extraenergy is not responsible for the content of linked sites, their availability, accuracy and precision.
- extraenergy strives to protect your data against unauthorised access by third parties. Complete protection cannot be assured, however, especially in data transmission over the internet (eg communication by e-mail).
- If any of these terms are invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms. Individual agreements and special terms and conditions shall prevail over these terms.
Registered Company Details:
Extra Energy Supply Ltd. Registered number 8053154
54 Hagley Road